GUSTAV STICKLEY Fine and rare desk/bookcase designed by Harvey Ellis
Profit Estimate: 8% - 30%
Hold Period: 90 Days
GUSTAV STICKLEY Fine and rare desk/bookcase designed by Harvey Ellis, with a drop-front desk over two drawers and flanked by two bookcase doors with leaded glass panels, iron hardware. Original finish with original interior, including inkwells, intact, minor chip to top, a few chips repaired. Provenance: Descended through the family of a Chief Judge of the US District Court in New Jersey, purchased from Gustav Stickley in 1903.
Dimensions: 56" x 56" x 15"
Payment and Withdrawal
- Payment in Bitcoin(BTC)
- Withdrawal in USD Tether(USDT)
- We immediately convert the Bitcoins to USD in order to guard from price fluctuations.
1. Withdrawal can only be made after the Hold Period is over.
2. It may take up to 24 Hours for the withdrawal to take effect.
3. Shares are non tranferrable, non refundable and cannot be resold.